[unixODBC-support] RE: Repost - Install questions

HAS howard.stein at fmr.com
Mon Jun 18 14:52:23 BST 2007

> SQL> select count(*) from tcadbo.actions_stg
> [IM003][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be loaded
> [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLAllocStmt

Still looking for a solution, I noticed this article, different OS but same
description of problem and qutie a few people:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=340030&tstart=0

I did a dltest and got

bash-3.00$ ./dltest /export/home/tcaadmin/howard/ic/libsqora.so.10.1
SQLAllocStmt
SUCCESS: Loaded /export/home/tcaadmin/howard/ic/libsqora.so.10.1
ERROR: ld.so.1: dltest: fatal: SQLAllocStmt: can't find symbol
 Could not find SQLAllocStmt

So is the real error that it can't find the function in the library?