[unixODBC-support] Repost - Install questions

HAS howard.stein at fmr.com
Thu Jun 14 14:16:05 BST 2007

> Maybe try using strace and see if that gives any clues.

Thanks for the info.  Although strace existed on the box and had a man page,
it didn't work, when I searched the net on that it said on solaris you
should be using truss not strace.  That seemed to work, but I now have a
huge log I need to muddle through.  Figured i'd mention the truss vs strace
incase another poor soul comes along after me.