[unixODBC-support] Repost - Install questions

Wed Jun 13 18:03:07 BST 2007

>                        Server Name = [IEQQ2][length = 5 (SQL_NTS)]
>                        User Name = [tca_read_user][length = 13
(SQL_NTS)]
>                        Authentication = [*************][length =
13(SQL_NTS)]
>                UNICODE Using encoding ASCII 'ISO8859-1' and UNICODE
'UCS-2BE'

That might be somhow consistent with the explanation provided (use basic
instead of basiclite).
The basiclite package includes only English error messages and support
for
Unicode, ASCII, and Western European character sets.
Maybe this does not include the above encodings.

Stefan