[unixODBC-support] Repost - Install questions

HAS howard.stein at fmr.com
Tue Jun 12 21:24:07 BST 2007

> What driver are you using, show us your odbcinst.ini and odbc.ini

Below are both, the last line of the odbc.ini is something I am playing
around with, I think the answer is related to that, something needs to be
defined that isn't, but that's just based on what I've found on this forum
and the net searches.

> odbcinst.ini

[Oracle10gODBCDriver]
Description   = Oracle 10g Linux ODBC driver
Driver        = /ieqqammk1/oracle/product/10.2.0/lib32/libsqora.so.10.1
Setup         =
FileUsage     =
CPTimeout     =
CPReuse       =

[ODBC]
DEBUG = 1
TraceFile = /export/home/tcaadmin/howard/sql.log
Trace = Yes

> odbc.ini

[IEQQ2]
Application Attributes = T
Attributes = W
BatchAutocommitMode = IfAllSuccessful
CloseCursor = F
DisableDPM = F
DisableMTS = T
Driver = Oracle10gODBCDriver
DSN = IEQQ2
EXECSchemaOpt =
EXECSyntax = T
Failover = T
FailoverDelay = 10
FailoverRetryCount = 10
FetchBufferSize = 64000
ForceWCHAR = F
Lobs = T
Longs = T
MetadataIdDefault = F
QueryTimeout = T
ResultSets = T
ServerName = ieqq2
SQLGetData extensions = F
Translation DLL =
Translation Option = 0
UserID = tca_read_user
DMEnvAttr =
SQL_ATTR_UNIXODBC_ENVATTR={ORACLE_HOME=/ieqqammk1/oracle/product/10.2.0}