[unixODBC-support] help :

YooSang kwak kaokys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:16:53 BST 2007

I tried php w/o apache, but the same error occurred.

For unixODBC configure option, I used only --enable-gui=no.

I tried another configure options for php -- I tried unixODBC w/o "shared"
In this case, I have a good result after running php script w/o apache.
But with apache, I have another error like this :

 *Warning*: odbc_connect()
[function.odbc-connect<http://211.115.75.200/phpscripts/soaptest/function.odbc-connect>]:
SQL error: [unixODBC]Library load error: Could not load ODBC Driver Manager
library( libodbcinst.sl): Invalid handle for dlsym, SQL state S1000 in
SQLConnect in */CASWEB/apache/htdocs/phpscripts/soaptest/b.php* on line *9*

*Warning*: odbc_close(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource
in */CASWEB/apache/htdocs/phpscripts/soaptest/b.php* on line *10*

what's problem in this case?

2007/7/18, Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com>:

> YooSang kwak wrote:
>
> > After install php+unixODBC+apache,
> > I got the run time error like this :
> >
> > *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function odbc_connect()
>

> Well, at first signt, what you have done looks correct, However
> something must be wrong, try running the script in php without apache to
> se if apache is loading what you think it is.
>
> Did the configure find unixodbc?
>
> --
> Nick

YooSang,Kwak