[unixODBC-support] libodbcinst.so

Stein, Howard Howard.Stein at FMR.COM
Fri Jul 13 15:05:07 BST 2007

> Yes, that makes sense. It may also have been built a driver manager
that
> included libodbcinst.so

> A ldd on the driver lib should show what its linked with. Maybe
> LD_PRELOAD will allow you to get past this.

an ldd of the first driver shows libodbcinst and the patched version
does not.  When you say it may also have been built a driver manager
that included libodbcinst.so, what does that mean?  I'm dealing with
Oracle and they tell you to use unixODBC as the driver manager.

Are you able to expand on how I would use LD_PRELOAD to get past this?

Thanks,
Howard