[unixODBC-support] Reading and Writing Chinese Ch

Abdul Shakoor abdul_shakoor at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:34:19 GMT 2007

Hi Every One,I am trying to read Chinese data [GB2312] from MSSQL server. Currently running UnixODBC with FreeTDS driver. Following is the version detail of both.freetds-0.64 unixODBC-2.2.12First of all here is the odbc.ini file[sql_1_10_160]Driver          = FreeTDSDescription             = Test Sybase Database with FreeTDSServer          = 10.1.10.160TDS Version             = 5.0Database                = ci_asWhen I use isql only and run select query i can only see the Question marks on my screen. Please guide me in the right direction so i can read the unicode and display the unicide.RegardsAbdul