[unixODBC-support] unixODBC-2.2.12

Howard Waterfall hwaterfall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 02:39:01 GMT 2007

Red Hat 9.0
qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.2
MySQL standard-5.0.22
unixODBC-2.2.12

Hi,

Having a bit of trouble with the install.  I'm following the "neophyte's
guide".

I have installed QT (configure, make & make install) and MySQL
successfully.  I have also run configure for unixODBC.  Unfortunately when I
run make, I get errors when CAbout.cpp is compiled:

CAbout.h:15:21: qwidget.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:16:21: qpixmap.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:17:21: qlayout.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:18:25: qmessagebox.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:19:20: qlabel.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:20:21: qpushbt.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:21:20: qframe.h: No such file or directory
CAbout.h:22:20: qmovie.h: No such file or directory

Naturally this leads to all kind of other errors as well.  I figured that
this was simply some kind of path error so I did a little hunt around but
discovered it wasn't so simple.  For example I can find
qwidget.h/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-
4.2.2/include/Qt and also in  /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.2.2/include/QtGui,
but I cannot find qpushbt.h at all.

Any idea how I can fix this?  If the the Include path needs to be updated,
I'll need a little help in how to set it properly!  I guess I'll also need
to know where to get the missing qpushbt.h file...

Many Thanks,
Howard