[unixODBC-support] Porting Unixodbc

Pankaj pankaj at rttsindia.com
Fri Jan 12 08:46:59 GMT 2007

Thanks, Nick. Can you tell us what shared object is required to be built for
the driver? I have set up the following entries in the file
Drivers/PostgreSQL/odbc.ini as:

; odbc.ini configuration  for MyODBC and MyODBC 3.51 Drivers

[PostgreSQL]
Description = PostgreSQL Driver for Linux & Win32
Driver = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.a
SERVER= localhost
PORT=
USER=pankaj
Password = pankaj
Database = test
OPTION = 3
SOCKET =

I tried the same isql command but it gave the same errors.
Please let me know whether this is allright. Also, what entries are required
in odbcinst.ini?

Also, what shared object is required to be built for the driver?

Thanks again...

Regards,
Pankaj.