[unixODBC-support] Porting Unixodbc

Pankaj pankaj at rttsindia.com
Thu Jan 11 15:28:26 GMT 2007

Thanks a lot, Nick.

I tried the command as follows:

isql -v Mydsn pankaj 123

where, Mydsn is the dsn name, username is pankaj and password is 123. But it
returns an error as:

[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default
driver specified

[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Please let us know how we could solve the above problem.

Thanks.

Regards,
Pankaj.