[unixODBC-support] Porting Unixodbc

Pankaj pankaj at rttsindia.com
Thu Jan 11 07:52:21 GMT 2007

Hi Nick,

The Postgresql driver with UnixODBC has been generated as a static library
as: "libodbcpsql.a". But in the template file to be used with odbcinst
command, it requires an .so file.

Do we have to enable the shared libraries at the time of configuration of
UnixODBC? Also, is this the way we could test the ODBC driver without GUI?

odbcinst -i -f postgres.template

Thanks.

Regards,
Pankaj.