[unixODBC-support] Porting Unixodbc

Pankaj pankaj at rttsindia.com
Wed Jan 10 14:22:08 GMT 2007

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. We have PostgresSQL in mind and we have downloaded
UnixODBC source from web, and built the source on this Unix-like OS. All
libraries have been created under /usr/local directory tree after giving
make install.

Libraries for PostgresSQL has also been created under Drivers/PostgresSQL &
Drivers/Postgres7.1.

Please let us know how we could proceed further.

Thank you,

Regards,
Pankaj.