[unixODBC-support] Segfault in libodbccr.so on x86_64 [Resolved]

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Sat Dec 22 15:06:32 GMT 2007


Colin Snover wrote:

>Nick Gorham wrote:
>  
>
>>Colin Snover wrote:
>>
>>    
>>
>>>The first step, I guess, would be to get that source package updated on
>>>FTP with diaginternal.h to see if it resolves the problem, then move on
>>>from there if it doesn't.
>>>
>>>Thanks for your help!
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>
>>> 
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>Peter, do you have the missing file? if you can add it to CVS, I will
>>build another package with it.
>>
>>    
>>
>Hi Nick,
>
>Wow -- I didn't expect such a prompt response. ;)
>
>I'm not working on much sleep here, hence the now somewhat superfluous
>email to the support list, but I can tell you that this does appear to
>be fixed in CVS. (Yay!) For some reason, I forgot that anonymous CVS
>access was provided when I wrote the email. Once I got that and compiled
>it started working. The diaginternal.h file in CVS doesn't match the
>diag.c in 2.2.13pre (I tried copying it over and got errors about some
>struct types), but hopefully it's pretty simple for you to find the
>right one.
>
>Now to figure out how to get FreeTDS to use the correct TDS version... :)
>
>Cheers,
>
>  
>
Yes, I just realised I must have the file, as I built it all before 
building the dist, there should be a new 2.2.13pre there in a few minutes.

-- 
Nick



More information about the unixODBC-support mailing list