[unixODBC-support] locking issue

Chauhan Bhavik-A20762 bhavik at motorola.com
Fri Dec 21 10:33:40 GMT 2007

Nick,
odbcinst.ini doesn't have "Threading=0" , what is the default behaviour?
While the process was bloking, I tried with isql with the same
datasource and it does able to connect and execute some select queries.

odbcinst.ini contains following info

[ODBC]
Trace = No
Pooling = Yes

[MySQL]
Description    = ODBC for MySQL
Driver         = ./tools/odbcLibraries/libmyodbc3-3.51.1
4.so
Setup          = ./tools/odbcLibraries/libmyodbc3-3.51.1
4.so
FileUsage      = 1
CPTimeout      = 1200

And odbc.ini has following detail

[ldbodbc]
Driver          = ./tools/odbcLibraries/libmyodbc3-3.51.14.so
Description     = MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver DSN
SERVER          = 10.232.84.156
PORT            = 3306
USER            = root
Password        = root
Database        = test1
OPTION          = 3
SOCKET          = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Regards,
Bhavik