[unixODBC-support] locking issue

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Thu Dec 20 14:53:36 GMT 2007

Chauhan Bhavik-A20762 wrote:

>Hi Nick,
>
>This problem is faced when mysql server is reaching to 99.9 % of CPU
>utilization. And all the threads within process is blocked with the same
>stack as follow, then when the server is restarted it it's keeping up
>the processing.
>
>What could be the reason to be blocked?

Don't know, I haven't seen it before. Maybe get 2.2.13pre to make sure
its not a fixed issue, other than that check if its a driver issue,
maybe add printfs around the mutex code, to ensure its not in the driver
instead of the driver manager. I have had hundreds of concurrent threads
running to test our drivers, and never seen that problem.