[unixODBC-support] Re: Crashing using unixODBC + MySQL drivers and custom executable

Rory Hart hartror at telstra.com
Tue Aug 14 11:47:32 BST 2007

Martin Evans wrote:
> The last call before runtime c library was:
>
> my_no_flags_free () from /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15
>
> so it fell over in mysql driver. I think you'd be better off on a
> mysql odbc driver list as although the other software in the chain
> cannot be ruled out I'd be surprised if it was anything other than
> mysql odbc driver as unixodbc does not know your mysql server has gone
> away.
>
> Martin
Yeah I'm posting to MySQL support as well, I'm expecting the blame to be
passed up the stack :P  Was sort of hoping i'd done something glaringly
obviously wrong with ODBC (though I didn't need to change any of the
ODBC code to get the application to work) and you guys seemed like the
best place to ask. ;)

Thanks for the prompt answer I'll let you know where the blame lies (if
i don't give up and rewrite the app for native mysql).

Rory