[unixODBC-support] Array insert doesn't work with unixODBC

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Mon Aug 13 14:41:09 BST 2007

Markus Elsing wrote:

>This function works with ODBC32 DM unter windows but under Linux with
>unixODBC 2.2.12 the process hangs.
>I used the same database (oracle) and same database client (oracle 10g
>instant client) on windows and Linux.
>
>Are there any known issues regarding inserting/updating multiple rows
>all at once using unixODBC ?

Not that I am aware of, the code you mention does very little in the
driver manager, I suspect that the problem is in the driver which is not
part of unixODBC.

To be certain, maybe turn on tracing in the driver manager, and we can
see if it shows anything odd, but I suspect it will be a driver issue.

You don't mention which driver you are using.