[unixODBC-support] PHP and unixODBCinstallation help. Can'tcreateUser DSN.

Ryan Churches ryan.churches at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 04:21:45 BST 2007

Nick,
Sorry for the delay.  I'm not much of a C developer, so it took me a little
bit to figure out how to force Gentoo to cease stripping the debug handlers
(its FEATURES="nostrip" in make.conf).

Anyway, the output was once again not very verbose, but I hope it helps you
determine what could be going on:

(gdb) run -v gupta1
Starting program: /usr/bin/isql -v gupta1
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent
directories: No such file or directory
[New Thread -1210636624 (LWP 24987)]

[Switching to Thread -1210636624 (LWP 24987)]
0xb7e205c3 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb)

I wish I could provide you with more info, but this is all a bit out of my
league.  I did of course try to contact the people who released the driver
for their commercial db, but I haven’t heard anything from them in the time
that you’ve written me four replies (which I appreciate).