[unixODBC-support] PHP and unixODBC installation help. Can'tcreate User DSN.

Ryan Churches ryan.churches at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:16:00 BST 2007

Nick,
Thanks for the quick response.

I ran:
#isql -v gupta1
Segmentation fault

Then I tried the other one:

# dltest /opt/Gupta/SQLBase901/libsqlbaseodbc.so SQLConnect
SUCCESS: Loaded /opt/Gupta/SQLBase901/libsqlbaseodbc.so
SUCCESS: Found SQLConnect

So, I tried the original command again

#isql -v gupta1
Segmentation fault

#isql --help
unixODBC 2.2.12

When I try to run a db connection in PHP the error I get is the same as I've
always gotten.
-Brian