[unixODBC-support] Problem to build unixodbc from cvs

Susanne Ebrecht miracee at miracee.de
Tue Apr 17 08:56:15 BST 2007

Nick Gorham wrote:
> Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> after I found the correct link to the cvs (the documentation is not
>> right), I downloaded the source and followed the documentation. But I
>> got several errors:
>>
> Oh, sorry, I will check that, what link did you use?
The links at the page are:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/unixodbc login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/unixodbc co
munixODBC

I used:  unixodbc.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/unixodbc
and I used unixODBC instead of munixODBC

--
Susanne Ebrecht,
Oppenhoffallee 18, 52066 Aachen, Germany, +49 172 2721612