[unixODBC-support] Installation of the Oracle ODBC driver fromOracle

Antonio Escobar AESCOBAR at businessobjects.com
Thu Apr 12 17:25:44 BST 2007

You could check those variables

*	ODBCINI - The path to an odbc.ini (.odbc.ini) file.

*	ODBCSYSINI - The directory in which the odbcinst.ini and
"system" odbc.ini file are stored.

This is a example how you could set.

$ export ODBCSYSINI=/usr/local/etc

$ export ODBCINI=/usr/local/etc/odbc.ini

With oracle you should check what library  are they installing? and you
could be sure use the 32 bits library and the library path ( where you
find the 32 bits library for oracle) have to be set in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
variable.

See you.

Antonio