[unixODBC-support] SQLConfigDataSource remove DSN problem

Petar Cvijic cvija82 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:55:41 GMT 2006

Hi everybody,
I realy hope that somebody can help me. As novice in Linux OS  any help is
wellcome.
I am porting some application from Windows XP to Linux FC3 with latest
unixODBC installed.
When I try to add or remove some source from ODBC using SQLConfigDataSource
I always get next error message:
"General installer error"

I have  installed the latest ODBC driver for SQLite. I can connect to  and
read source but I can not remove it.
Libraries libodbc.so and libodbcinst.so with their .h files are also
included.
Here is context of my .odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini files:

.odbc.ini
[ivan]
Description        = SQLite
Driver        = SQLite
Database        = /home/cvija/soya.db
Timeout        = 100000
StepAPI        = No
NoCreat        = No
SyncPragma        = NORMAL
odbcinst.ini
[ODBC]
Trace        = Yes
TraceFile        = /tmp/sql.log
ForceTrace        = Yes
Pooling        = No

[SQLite]
Description        = SQLite ODBC Driver
Driver        = /usr/local/lib/libsqlite3odbc.so
Setup        = /usr/local/lib/libsqlite3odbc.so
UsageCount        = 1
To remove my user DSN I use next:

 SQLConfigDataSource(NULL,ODBC_REMOVE_DSN,"SQLite","DSN=ivan");

Thanks