[unixODBC-support] Memory allocation error

Kevin Hoffer kevinh at bcinetworks.net
Sat Oct 28 04:23:51 BST 2006

I am attempting to run a test script and get this error.

I am running PHP with Apache, I am attempting to access a Pervasive SQL database on a Windows Box

Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [unixODBC][Pervasive][Pervasive ODBC Client Interface][Client LNA]Memory allocation error., SQL state S1001 in SQLConnect in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/test2.php on line 56

Everything appears to work with the exception if it never connects to the server that Pervasive is on and I get this Memory allocation error.

Kevin