[unixODBC-support] building unixODBC on Solaris 9

Wed Nov 22 08:57:06 GMT 2006

That's rather a question for the TDS list as it is FreeTDS driver (and
MS SQL Server) specific but anyway ...

You should specify the TDS_Version with each DSN independently of the
compiled-in default e.g.

[CFANS]
Driver=FreeTDS
Description=CFANS Email Database