[unixODBC-support] building unixODBC on Solaris 9

Tue Nov 21 08:32:05 GMT 2006

It's one of the c++ runtime libraries.
If you are using sunfreeware you might find it in /usr/local/lib (as
part of the gcc or libgcc package).
http://www.sunfreeware.com/solaris9.html
If you are using the SFWgcc package from the companion CD you might find
it in /opt/sfw/lib/gcc-*

You can also try to use the -static-libgcc linker flag to avoid this
dependency.

Stefan