[unixODBC-support] problems with 64 bit SQLBindParameter()

Hu, Ming (Ivan) huming at lucent.com
Sun Nov 19 14:20:39 GMT 2006

Hi,Nick,

Thanks for your response.

But unfortunately, my application is setting up two ODBC connections to two
different DB at the same time, one is postgresql,
the other is TimesTen.

For TimesTen, it has to be be REAL 64 bit mode (when I tried with non REAL
64 bit mode, core dump occured), for Postgresql,
SQLBindParameter() can not work if REAL 64 bit mode. Seems what's the
handling of two drivers are totally different.

Could you pls have some recommendations how to figure it out.

Thanks
Ivan