[unixODBC-support] OT: need help with FreeTDS

johnf jfabiani at yolo.com
Wed Nov 8 16:51:00 GMT 2006

I know that this is a little off topic but I need a way to contact the FreeTDS
guys.  I'm looking for windows dll's to get FreeTDS working on windows.  Of
course I have attempted to joint the FreeTDS mail list without success
(awaiting approval for the last week).  I have also left a message on the
sourceforge site.

So I'm hoping someone can help in contacting the FreeTDS guys.

I'm attempting to get an open source project 'dabo' working with FreeTDS and
need a little help.  Just can't contact the guys.

Thanks all

John