[unixODBC-support] unixODBC & ibmDB2

Jud Bishop judson.bishop at eamc.org
Mon May 29 15:42:45 BST 2006

Ralf,

Here is the pertinent stuff for odbcinst.ini:
[iSeries Access ODBC Driver]
Description             = iSeries Access for Linux ODBC Driver
Driver          = /opt/ibm/iSeriesAccess/lib/libcwbodbc.so
Setup           = /opt/ibm/iSeriesAccess/lib/libcwbodbcs.so
Threading               = 2
DontDLClose             = 1
UsageCount              = 1

Here is the pertinent stuff from odbc.ini:
[AS400]
Description             = iSeries Access ODBC Driver
Driver          = iSeries Access ODBC Driver
System          = system.whatever.org
UserID          = userid
Password                = password
Naming          = 0
DefaultLibraries                = QGPL
Database                =
ConnectionType          = 0
CommitMode              = 2
ExtendedDynamic         = 1
DefaultPkgLibrary               = QGPL
DefaultPackage          = A/DEFAULT(IBM),2,0,1,0,512
AllowDataCompression            = 1
LibraryView             = 0
AllowUnsupportedChar            = 0
ForceTranslation                = 0