[unixODBC-support] Make Problem

Freddy unixODBC at ontopofthemound.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 23:11:33 BST 2006

Hi Everyone.

I am trying to Install unixODBC on a RedHat linux box.

I run the ./configure command...
All appears to run through fine except it gives the following message:

"checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check
your installation and add the correct paths or run configure with
--enable-gui=no!"

Am i correct in understanding that if this error is presented then the
./configure command stops?

As this is my first foray into Redhat and unixODBC, could anyone suggest
the ./configure command and switches that I should use?

Any help very much appreciated.
Thanks
Freddy