[unixODBC-support] Configure error

kmalla at miraclesoft.com kmalla at miraclesoft.com
Fri Jun 16 13:34:20 BST 2006

Hi nick

Thanks for your help.Still need your help

My system is of RedHatLinux of version 4

can you now suggest me the RPM's for the X Development, and the QT runtime and development.

and also the steps to install unixODBC.

Advance thanks Reg

>Hi all
>

>when i am trying to run configure i am getting the error
>

>Checking for X.... Configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
>
>check
>
>your installation and add the correct paths or run configure with
>
>--enable-gui=no
>

>when i searched in the forum i got the answer that
>

>The error message suggests it can not find the header files for X,
>normally, those files should be stored in /usr/X11R6/include,
>please add /usr/X11R6/include into your path.

If you DO need to GUI parts (and in reality you may not), you need to
add the RPM's for the X Development, and the QT runtime and development.