[unixODBC-support] make error - synch.h

Brossoit Bruno (Nter - SLVQ) Bruno.Brossoit at slvq.com
Tue Jun 6 14:20:23 BST 2006

I got this from the config.log after running compile --enable-gui=no
--enable-threads=no

checking synch.h usability... no
checking synch.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: synch.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: synch.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: synch.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: synch.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: synch.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: synch.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.  ##
checking for synch.h... yes