[unixODBC-support] make error - synch.h

Tue Jun 6 08:00:56 BST 2006

> I think I have seen this before, but I can't remember the fix :-(

This has been seen on AIX 5.2
http://www.google.com/search?q=pthread%2Eh+error%3A+parse+error+before+%
27%2A%27+token
And there is a suggestion in
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=868529&grou
p_id=5470
gcc 3.3.2 for AIX 5.2 must have AIX APAR IY46553 applied.
It corrects the system header files in /include.

Stefan