[unixODBC-support] Compile error - missing files in distribution

listmail listmail at brightstar.bomgardner.net
Wed Jul 19 17:19:37 BST 2006

Sorry, that info was after the error listing in the original post. The
following is from config.status:

s, at qt_libraries@,/usr/X11R6/lib,;t t
s, at qt_includes@,/usr/X11R6/include,;t t
s, at QT_INCLUDES@,,;t t

The directories listed are correct - I assume that means configure found them
ok. (I also saw this info go by during the configuration process.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Gene

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:20:45 +0100, Nick Gorham wrote

Bomgardner Family Mail Server (http://www.bomgardner.net)