[unixODBC-support] Segmentation Fault when using isql with IBM DB2 drivers

Brian Schonecker Brian.Schonecker at Xtek.com
Tue Jul 18 16:01:28 BST 2006

Nick,

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately, I get the same Segmentation Fault with a custom built 2.2.12pre.

I'm no developer and I barely handle custom compiling for my servers.  Where should I go from here?

Thanks, Brian

opportunity:/usr/local/etc # su -l db2inst1
db2inst1 at opportunity:~> /usr/local/bin/isql -v dsnt
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> select * from sysadm.tmktest
| QON_COMPANY_CDE| QON_QUOTE_DIV_NBR| QON_NEXT_QUOTE_NBR| QON_QUOTE_DIV_NAM                                           |
Segmentation fault
db2inst1 at opportunity:~> /usr/local/bin/isql --version
unixODBC 2.2.12pre
db2inst1 at opportunity:~>