[unixODBC-support] isql and FreeTDS vs NTLM [SOLVED]

Spörlein Ulrich u.spoerlein at ghp.de
Tue Jul 4 09:12:23 BST 2006

> Any hints?

D'OH!

I only set 'Server' in odbc.ini, but I needed to set 'ServerName' to the same one as in the freetds.conf. ARGH!

--
Ulrich Spoerlein, IT-Operations
Client Vela GmbH, Albert-Roßhaupter-Straße 32, 81369 München, Germany

you are not the intended recipient (or have received the e-mail in
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.