[unixODBC-support] My dear, come here together!

jonny fernando antanatdar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 03:56:07 GMT 2006

Hi!

It's me Jonny!

I would like to invite you to join my network on WebMate.com.

Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my social network.

WebMate.com is an online service that lets you find old friends and meet new people. You may also show yourself here by updating your profile and creating a blog.

WebMate.com will supply more online services in future. It's also fun, safe and free!! That's worth something.

Join my network on WebMate.com now!!!

Best regards,

jonny
antanatdar at gmail.com