[unixODBC-support] Prompt ok, PHP no.. :(]

cadastros at daniellima.net cadastros at daniellima.net
Wed Aug 16 13:52:49 BST 2006

Hi again,

The problem continues :D

The problem is in the odbc_connect line. I've tried some ways:
<code>
//1st:

$ser="192.168.0.229"; #the name of the SQL Server
$db="test"; #the name of the database
$user="X"; #a valid username
$pass="x"; #a password for the username

#one line
$conn=odbc_connect("DRIVER=SQL
Server;SERVER=".$ser.";UID=".$user.";PWD=".$pass.";DATABASE=".$db.";Address=".$ser.",1433","","");

//2nd way:
#one line
$conexao = odbc_connect("Driver={SQL
Server};Server=192.168.0.229;Database=test","X","x");

</code>

No way worked... Some hint?

In php command continues to say:
Segmentation fault

Some configuration in odbc or freeTDS?

My freeTDS conf file:

[MyServer2k]
        host = 192.168.0.229
        port = 1433
        tds version = 8.0

Remembering that in isql command it works fantastic:
isql MSSQLTestServer X x

I've tried to change 192.168.0.229 to MSSQLTestServer in php conde...

Regrads

Daniel