[unixODBC-support] Can't find X includes

Pedro Drimel Neto pedro at rcpisos.com.br
Fri Sep 23 18:44:06 BST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to install UnixODBC with gui support. And when I execute
./configure a error is displayed:

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your
installation and add the correct paths or run configure with --enable-gui=no!

The version of unixODBC that I'm trying to install is
unixODBC-2.2.11

The version of Linux System is RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 and xorg-x11-devel is
installed:
xorg-x11-devel-6.8.1-23.EL

The X11 includes are in the path
echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/X11R6/include

Some suggestions ?

Many thanks.

--

Regards.