[unixODBC-support] unixODBC manager issue - Update

Vecchio, Peppi PVecchio at orangelake.com
Fri Oct 21 20:24:45 BST 2005

That's it!  After re-examing my file ownership - I found the freetds directory to still be owned by root, where everything else attached to the zope world is owned by another user.

Thanks Nick!
Vecchio, Peppi wrote:

> Finally got the sql.log to print with the mxODBC errors.  Found the

> crux of the problem, but not exactly sure how to fix it.

> Here's the first piece of the log:

What user/app is trying to connect?

Peppi Vecchio | Web Developer
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential and
intended only for use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us
by reply and delete the same.  Thank you.