[unixODBC-support] Connection Issue with pthreads on sun

shilpa shilpa.sethi at bhartitelesoft.com
Mon Oct 17 13:03:27 BST 2005

Hi All,

I am facing a problem when trying to connect to MySql database using unixODBC and using MyODBC drivers on a sun machine.

I am able to connect without using pthreads however connection to Mysql database from my thread is giving following error on connection(SQLConnect):

[unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '172.16.3.93' (0)

The connection to Mysql database from a linux server is getting done quite easily even from pthreads.

Can any suggest what could be the problem when I am trying to connect to a Mysql database from a sun machine using threads.

Thanks,
Shilpa