[unixODBC-support] SQL state ZZZZZ in SQLExecDirect

Baris Simsek bsimsek at empatiq.com
Tue Nov 22 14:48:52 GMT 2005

Hello,

Do you have any idea about following error:

*Warning*: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec
<http://220.245.140.42/function.odbc-exec>]: SQL error:
[unixODBC][Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Type '#' not
implemented. , SQL state ZZZZZ in SQLExecDirect in
*/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/baris.php* on line *7

*It is very strange, there is nothing on Google about "ZZZZZ". For that
i am asking to you. It seems the problem related with data type of a
field. I am not sure if it is connected with PHP.. If so, i'll ask it to
php list. Notice that, there is no problem with odbc_connect...

regards,

I am using sybase ODBC driver. odbc.ini:
[vxm]
Description     = Sybase ODBC Data Source
UserID          = user
Password        = pass
Driver          = /opt/sybase/ODBC-12_5/lib/libsybdrvodb.so
Server          = 192.168.1.12
Port            = 2000
Database        = manager
UseCursor       = 1

Code:
$conn = odbc_pconnect("vxm", "manager", "pass") or die("Connection error!");
$sql = "SELECT acctid FROM MEMBER";
$query = odbc_exec($conn, $sql);

- baris