[unixODBC-support] RE: unixODBC, OOB, MSSQL and DB2

Matthew Beck matthew.beck at pmigroup.com
Thu Nov 10 09:33:10 GMT 2005

So far I've tried both easysoft and OpenLink drivers on unixODBC, but
they both give me bus errors with this output:

    Incurred fault #5, FLTACCESS  %pc = 0xFFFFFFFF7D156F84
      siginfo: SIGBUS BUS_ADRALN addr=0x10010C744
    Received signal #10, SIGBUS [default]
      siginfo: SIGBUS BUS_ADRALN addr=0x10010C744
        *** process killed ***

Basically, I need a solution that allows my users to utilize both DB2
and SQL drivers.

Fun stuff.  I have 10.5 hours to come up with a solution.  Another
all-nighter for me.

:0)