[unixODBC-support] unixODBC, OOB, MSSQL

Matthew Beck matthew.beck at pmigroup.com
Wed Nov 9 22:29:55 GMT 2005

I'm experiencing some issues with using OOB to connect to MSSQL 2K.

I also get this same output if I try to connect using a Datadirect SQL
driver.

Hints?

bash-2.03$ isql -v forecast uid pwd
Bus Error (core dumped)
bash-2.03$ cat /tmp/odbc_trace.log
[ODBC][5624][__handles.c][444]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Environment = 10010aba0
[ODBC][5624][SQLAllocHandle.c][349]
                Entry:
                        Handle Type = 2
                        Input Handle = 10010aba0
[ODBC][5624][SQLAllocHandle.c][467]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 10010c190
[ODBC][5624][SQLConnect.c][3576]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 10010c190
                        Server Name = [forecast][length = 8 (SQL_NTS)]

                        User Name = [uid][length = 6 (SQL_NTS)]

                        Authentication = [**********][length = 10
(SQL_NTS)]