[unixODBC-support] RE: DB2 connect issue

Matthew Beck matthew.beck at pmigroup.com
Mon Nov 7 06:06:50 GMT 2005

With two slightly different installations, I received the following
messages between them using test user or db2inst1:

[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

And

[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLAllocConnect

I'm going to review the sqltypes.h and sql.h files to see if I can track
down a solution.

Matthew Beck
PMI Mortgage Insurance Co.
Infrastructure and System Operations