[unixODBC-support] SQLConnect and odbc.ini

Thinh Nguyen tnguyen at iii.com
Tue May 3 20:08:14 BST 2005

Thanks Martin, it is a very usefull command.
odbcinst -j does show the expected path for all the ini files, though.
So I think I probably need to use strace, as Eric suggested, to verify
that the driver actually reads from thoses files. But first, I have to
learn how to use strace on DEC-Alpha; it doesn't output anything when I
ran it :<

Thanks for your help,

Thinh