[unixODBC-support] SQLConnect and odbc.ini

Thinh Nguyen tnguyen at iii.com
Tue May 3 02:02:30 BST 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick response. Because the driver I built always core
dumped when SQLConnect was called ( and I couldn't figure out why ), I
have been using an already compiled binary. For sure, it wasn't
configured to read the same ini file as the unixODBC library I built. So
that explains it. I'll try again to compile the driver myself to see if
I'll get lucky this time :)

Thanks a lot,

Thinh