[unixODBC-support] how to configure solid-db Unix ODBC driver

Eran Falk ERANFA at cellcom.co.il
Sun Mar 6 16:43:34 GMT 2005

Hi.
I'm installed solid Db for Solaris 8.
I succeeded in making a connection as A client (./solsql "tcp <IP>
<Port>" user password)
But I don't know how to configure \ connect ODBC solid driver into unix
ODBC, it is necessary for our ETL tool (Ascential DataStage)
I have unix ODBC version 2.1.1
Please send me details how to install \ configure the Solid DB driver in
Unix ODBC.
What we are trying to do is to collect data from w2k solid db server
into our Solaris 8 data wearhouse by Unix ODBC. We would appreciate any
help on this issue.

Best Reagards
Eran Falk
Cellcom Israel

972 52 - 9980886
972 52 - 4677730

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies.

Thank You.
http://www.cellcom.co.il