[unixODBC-support] libtool upgrade (was driver logging)

Fri Mar 4 22:38:18 GMT 2005

> Ok, I will have to bite the bullet and up the version.
Appreciated. That might also take care of something I had to put into
unixODBC-sr.spec

# fix relink statement in .la files created by buggy bundled libtool
# prepend temporary install lib path to aid in relinking
for la in `%{__grep} '^relink_command=' */*.la | %{__cut} -d: -f1`; do
  %{__sed} "s,^\(relink_command=.*\.lo
\),\1-L${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_libdir} ," $la >$la.fixed
  %{__mv} $la.fixed $la
done
# above fix can be removed once unixODBC bundles
# ltmain.sh with an appropriate relink patch (>=1.5.x)

Without that the RPM would not build from scratch (no unixODBC
installed).

Thanks
Stefan