[unixODBC-support] Gui Question How install Graphicals tools ?

Fri Mar 4 14:20:09 GMT 2005

If you want to use the graphical unixODBC tools (ODBCConfig,
DataManager,..) that come with RHEL3 you should install

	unixODBC-kde

In the "Package Management" GUI (of RHEL3AS) you can find it under
  Servers
    SQL Server
      Extra Packages
        unixODBC-kde

Stefan

------------------------
$ rpm -qi unixODBC-kde
Name        : unixODBC-kde                 Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 2.2.8                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 2.3.0.2                       Build Date: Sat 08 May 2004
08:41:58 PM BST
Install Date: Thu 24 Feb 2005 10:24:43 PM GMT      Build Host:
tweety.build.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
unixODBC-2.2.8-2.3.0.2.src.rpm
Size        : 2431658                          License: LGPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Tue 11 May 2004 10:53:57 PM BST, Key ID
219180cddb42a60e
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://www.unixODBC.org/
Summary     : KDE driver manager components for ODBC.
Description :
This package contains components for the ODBCConfig and DataManager
(KDE) components of unixODBC.