[unixODBC-support] alternative ms SQL server access?

Thu Mar 3 11:05:37 GMT 2005

You can try FreeTDS
http://www.freetds.org/docs.html
There is a pretty good section about ODBC in the userguide
http://www.freetds.org/userguide/prepodbc.htm
Mailing list is at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/freetds/

Stefan